Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Creamy Pink OOTD

 Hello Everyone,

I thought I would start with makeup today. Foundation, contour and highlight are all Too Faced. My eyes are done with Too Faced's Chocolate Bar. Lips are WetnWild's Ombre Lip Wand in the colour Mutually Beneficial (I'm doing a video on these tomorrow!)

Eyeliner is elf's liquid liner in the colour Midnight. Too Faced's Mascara. Cheeks are Too Faced's Baby Love.
 My wrap today is a super soft scarf from Dressing Your Truth Type 2 Store. I bought this scarf a few years ago, and love how creamy and pink it is. You know I love pink!!

My earrings are from Wrapunzel (only $3!!!!!!!). My necklace is from Dressing Your Truth Type 2 Store. The blouse is from CAL-Ranch Stores. Isn't it gorgeous!?! It is a soft grey with pink/cream details along the front and sleeves. I just LOVE it!! I have a light pink shirt underneath from Apricot Apparel.

So that's my OOTD from yesterday. All links are underlined if available. Please say hello as I love hearing from you!

Lots of love,
Emily Fay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Hello! Thanks for taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day today!