Thursday, April 20, 2017

Going Out of my Comfort Zone

 Hello Everyone,

So, I went way out of my comfort zone and tried a new way to wrap and I absolutely love how it turned out! This is called the Triple Waterfall Twist from the Wrapunzel YouTube channel. I used three 2in1s - and matched it to my brown shirt.

When I first saw this wrap I didn't think it would work on me AT ALL - and was really hesitant to try it. But that is the exact way I felt when I tried a turban style. I actually did not like the style at all but now the turban style is my "go-to" style!!! So, don't be afraid to try new things and give it a few times to see if you truly do like it! I actually really loved this and am going to wrap this way again.



My OOTD is super simple today. I am wearing a solid brown shirt from Dressing Your Truth Type 2 Store with a layering shirt underneath from Apricot Apparel. That's it!

My jewelery - My earrings are from DYT as well, and the necklace is from ETSY - a wonderful store called Grace Grey from Korea with hands shaped into a heart. It reminds me of my "Joy in the Heart" Episodes. Check out that store - the prices are fantastic (my necklace was only $7!!)

My makeup is simple as well - kept it fresh and soft. All Too Faced except my eyes. I used Urban Decay's Naked 3 Palette to keep it soft and neutral to match my head wrap.

So that's it! My softer yet darker look yesterday. Hope you enjoyed it! Links are underlined.

Love,
Emily Fay
Don't forget to like and subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel!

1 comment:

Hello! Hello! Thanks for taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day today!