Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Criss Cross Wrap

 Hello everyone,

I guess sometimes I feel like I just don't measure up to others wraps, and outfits and makeup. lol Even though I have been wrapping for many years now, I still feel like I am working on learning new ways to wrap, do makeup and creating my own style. So today I am wrapping #wrapunzeledinfriendship for the friendship of accepting myself as we are all beautiful. It's been a long road to accept myself as I am. You are beautiful the way you are. I have learned I don't have to be stunning to wrap everyday and post on here. I don't have to be a makeup artist, or put together amazing outfits that match my tichels. I can find joy in who I am as I am - And find peace in knowing those things whether there is baby food on my shirt, or a no-makeup day, or a tichel tantrum day to days I feel beautiful and feel I have an amazing wrap! 

Today's wrap was the One Scarf Criss-Cross from the Wrapunzel YouTube Page (see below) I used an older Wrapuzel scarf. They do not carry this one anymore.


Let's talk about my OOTD. My shirt is from DYT, and the underneath navy shirt is from Apricot Apparel.

My necklace is from DYT and my dear friend Shoshana made these earrings for me.

Makeup is Too Faced's Chocolate Bar.

Nails are done with Deborah Lippmann
Links are underlined.

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel

Lots of love,
Emily Fay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Hello! Thanks for taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day today!