Thursday, June 1, 2017

Packing for Vacation and Day's 1 & 2 of Vacation

Well Hello Everyone!

Oh my goodness - life is just zipping by here and I have been so crazy busy I haven't had time to write a blog. Our family went on vacation/holiday for a much needed week of rest and relaxation. It was heavenly! So, I thought I would share my vacation and a few things of preparing for it!

So... the number one question was - what did you wear? What did you pack? What makeup did you take?

So, I did a few videos on that subject! Here you go:


So, for traveling I kept it simple. I am wearing a shirt from DYT. Earrings are DYT too, and the scarf is the Compassion Scarf from Wrapunzel in the colour Rose.



So now that you know what I packed and what outifts I chose to wear for this holiday, let's get started on Day's 1 and 2. Day 1 was spent traveling to St. George, Utah. It is a 4 hour drive and we didn't leave until afternoon after my hubby had gotten off work.

We drove past the sanddunes, which were really blowy and pretty....

And we stopped at the little abandoned cottage on the way -





DAY TWO - We stayed at my husband's parent's condo that is shared between Jared's Mom and her siblings. It was owned by Jared's Grandparetns and a few other people so the time spent there is rotated between those people. I am so glad we were able to go - And on Day 2 we had to do grocery shopping, spent time at the Temple, and then watched the sunset over Snow Canyon.






My OOTD for Day Two - Shirt is from DYT and paired with a peach cardigan from DYT. Necklace and earrings are DYT. Scarf is from Wrapunzel - their Walk in the Park scarf in Navy.



That's it for those days. I will post more soon.

Lots of love,
Emily Fay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Hello! Thanks for taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day today!