Monday, May 1, 2017

Layered and Textured



Hello everyone,

This was an OOTD from last week - I tried the Layered Waterfall Twist from Wrapunzel (see below). The tails were supposed to be longer than they turned out, but I really like how short they are - they added just a bit of texture and dimension next to my face.

My blue denim shirt, earrings, and cardigan are from DYT. Necklace is from Korea from ETSY.  I am wearing a brown 2in1 and a Cream NY Brights.

The highligher I am wearing is from Too Faced and is there Sweet Peach highlighter. Isn't it beautiful!?! I just love Too Faced's highlighters! So incredible!!!

Makeup is all Too Faced and Lipstick is Melted Chocol subscribe ate in the colour Chocolate Honey.

Links are all underlined.

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Lots of love,
Emily Fay

1 comment:

  1. Hello dear Emily! I think we have so much in common:) I love your blog and vlog. I've been wrapping about seven years too, blogging and trying to learn how to make videos. I will look forward to following you on Google and subscribing to your Youtube channel <3

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Hello! Thanks for taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day today!