Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Feeling Pink

 Hello Everyone,

So yesterday I tried The Kallah's Trick wrap from Wrapunzel. You use two scarves - I used a pashmina (in the colour Wine) from Wrapunzel and an infinity scarf from Claire's that I cut at the seam to use as a scarf. I really like how it turned out. I was really surprised at how easy this wrap was to do and I can definitely see myself doing this for a quick wrap when I need one! I think even with a 2in1, this would work really well.

 My makeup is all Too Faced using their Sweet Peach Collection. This seems to be my "go to" lately as I can't go wrong with any of the colours from there.

The lipstick is elf in the colour Cheeky. It has a soft glow to it and a great neutral shade. Don't miss out on elf's lipstick line - they are by far my favourite!!

My pink sweater is from Walmart. So soft and so warm for a grey day like it was. In fact it was so cold yesterday!!!

My earrings are from Walmart too, and my necklace is from Dressing Your Truth Type 2 Store. They don't carry this necklace anymore - but isn't it beautiful? I loved it so much that my daughter and I both had to buy one for ourselves. lol

So that is my look. Links are underlined.

Don't forget to subscribe on my YouTube Channel!

With Love,
Emily Fay



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Hello! Thanks for taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day today!