Wednesday, September 27, 2017

My IPSY Glam Bag for September 2017


Hello everyone,

So this is my September IPSY Glam bag. Have you tried it yet? $10 a month and you get 5 makeup products that range from blush to facial masks. So..


So, let's talk about what I received and what I loved. The brush and facial cream was my favourite this month.

I have been using the E Nature Birch Juice facial creme every night and I have noticed a great difference in the way my skin is in the morning. It is so hydrating and repairing. Best night cream I have ever used. I may be buying it in full size. I also did an internet search and found out that they have a skin care line! I may actually try it out! I'll let you know if I try it out. It sound wonderful for my dry skin!!

My LEAST favourite was the pixi by petra blush. It was just too light for me and did not show up on my skin. The pigmentation was very light and you couldn't even see it on my skin. On the link I provided, they have another blush that looks more my colour that I would love to try. I have heard many wonderful things about this line though, so I am willing to try something else by them.

Anyway, that is it! You can watch the video of me showing you the products.
Until next time,
Emily Fay



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Hello! Thanks for taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day today!