Monday, September 25, 2017

I See Stars

Hello everyone,

So.. let's get real. I have 5 kids. I homeschool and lead a very busy life online and here around our home. I need clothes that are going to be comfy for everyday AND look stylish. I like to look put together but still be able to scrub the floor. lol

So.... This outfit is super comfy. All links are underlined.

The star sweater is from Woman Within Fashion. Isn't it great!?! It does come in other colours - blue and red, but I really like this one.

My jeans are from Roamans. These jeans are deconstructed and have become an ultimate FAV of mine lately - I could live in these.... and yes, I did order them in more colours because I love them so much..

Shoes are borrowed from my daughter and I have no idea where they are from ... they are gold though and super cute. However, I saw an amazing pair of high heels through Macy's that have stars that I would LOVE to wear with this exact outfit.... Sigh... I just need $99.50 So, if you'd like to send them my way I'd be so HAPPY! lol
Let's talk makeup shall we? I am wearing Too Faced's Born this way foundation in shade Nude.

Lips are elf's Touch of Nude lipstick.

Eyes are done with Urban Decay's Smoky Eye Palette. Very Yummy Palette....

Oh! I forgot earrings... Because you want to know where I bought those right? They are from the DYT store.. and lucky for you they are STILL THERE!!! Yay!

So that's my "I See Stars" outfit of the day. I hope you enjoyed seeing where you can get this same look!

Lots of love,
Emily Fay


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Hello! Thanks for taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day today!