Monday, October 9, 2017

Blue Floral OOTD

 Hello Hello everyone,

I have been really busy on some other projects for Instagram and YouTube that I haven't had time to blog. But I wanted to share this outfit with you.

I actually was really hesitant about this shirt - I LOVED it on the model that was wearing it but wondered if it would be just too much for me to wear. But, I went ahead and bought it in blue and black.

So.. this beautiful blouse is from Roamans and comes in so many pretty colour. It is super light and you could easy layer it.

The jeans are my favourite go-to jean right now from Roamans as well -

I received some henna at the Utah State Fair when this picture was taken and loved how it turned out.

My makeup was the first time trying out Fenty Beauty foundation. I love it! Also wearing Fenty Beauty highlighter.

Lipstick is from WetnWild Cosmetics.

Earrings were gifted to me and the necklace was an old purchase from DYT.


Scarf is, of course, from Wrapunzel and one of my favourites to wrap. I thought it went really well with the pink the shirt. You could wear so many beautiful colours with this shirt!!!

Here is also a lookbook of this outfit.

Love, Emily Fay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Hello! Thanks for taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day today!