Wednesday, October 11, 2017

I See Sunshine

 Hello Hello,

Nothing like a little bit of yellow for an Autumn cool day downtown Salt Lake City. My husband and I spent a day downtown SLC to browse the stores and have some fun at his work. If you didn't know, my husband is a Chef and he had a banquet that day so I tagged along and we enjoyed a kid-free day.


Of course, the flowers are still blooming downtown!! So beautiful! But... let's talk about this outfit shall we? My yellow top is from Roamans and is right now, at the writing of this blog, ON SALE for $14.99!!! YES! So go pick one up. I loved it so much I bought one in red too!

I am often asked about my turtlenecks I wear and I bought this one from Amazon. It is super stretchy, a bit thinner (and sometime see through) and tight so I wouldn't wear it alone, but it a GREAT layering piece. And for me, it runs true to size.

Earrings are from the DYT Store and are an older piece to my wardrobe.

And these shoes? Oh my! I LOVE these shoes. Adidas in silver. I actually bought them from Amazon here. 

The purse is from Amazon.

And my skirt is homemade from thrifted skirts. Still need to make a video of it someday...




Head wrap is from Wrapunzel. It is the tshirt tichel. Such a dream to wrap. If you want to see a tutuorial on how I did this wrap, let me know.

Makeup is all Fenty Beauty.

Much love,
Emily Fay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Hello! Thanks for taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day today!