Monday, November 27, 2017

1 Shirt = 3 Different Looks


Hello Hello,

Let's talk about this AMAZING shirt I recevied from Ellos. (I  can no longer find it on their webpage, but you could purchase THIS ONE to use in the same idea.) Would you believe that it is a pajama shirt? I decided to try and come up with 3 different outfits with this one shirt and here they are!

Outfit one: The shirt isn't available anymore. Skirt is a maxi skirt from Amazon. I combined it with a 2in1 in gray for my headwrap from Wrapunzel. Earrings are from DYT.

The lace around my waist was from a thrift store find. The shoes are found HERE. The shoes were also given to me from Ellos.

Second outfit. Same shirt. Peach cardigan is added to block off some of the bulk in the shirt. Added some gray jeggings from Walmart.

Shoes are from NineWest, but I bought them off of Amazon. Necklace and earrings are from DYT as well as the scarf that I tied into a cute bow.
Last outfit - a comfortable pajama shirt. I am wearing mine with my robe from Woman Within. And my scarf is from Wrapunzel (no longer available.)

So that's it! I hoped you enjoyed seeing these outfits. Here is the video below of the lookbook I did for it too. Enjoy!

Lots of love,
Emily Fay


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Hello! Thanks for taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day today!