Thursday, August 16, 2018

Seeing Purple


Well Hello Hello everyone,

It has been a long time since I have blogged on here and I decided to pick it up again, and start posting again. :)

Let's talk about this wrap first. I am wearing a Wrapunzel sari that you can purchase here.

My makeup is all elf cosmetics.

Dress is from Modanisa, and it looks like it is only available in black and white now. Here is the link. I love this dress for a house dress. I wear it home all the time because it's so soft and feels like a tshirt. So comfy!

I am participating in the Wrapunzel 31 day challenge to do a new wrap each day. This wrap is the Amped Up Beginners Luck wrap. Link is underlined.

Jewelry is all from DYT, and kept simple to have the wrap stand out.

Love,
Emily Fay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Hello! Thanks for taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day today!