Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Classy Look for Work

Hello Hello,
So let's talk about this amazing outfit! I was sent this outfit from ellos.                                                                                           The Blouse you can find here.                                                           Pants (aren't they amazing by the way - and YES they are super comfy! I wear them all the time.)                                                                                        Shoes are found here.                                                                                                                    Also, let's talk about the coat above shall me. Isn't it great? I love the angled zipper on this and it is so warm and comfy. 

I wear a turtleneck underneath my clothes and you can find that here. Jewelery is from the DYT store from long ago and the scarf/wrap/hijab is from a beautiful friend of mine from Israel.



Lots of love,
Emily Fay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Hello! Thanks for taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day today!