Monday, November 13, 2017

It's a Jungle out There



 Hello Hello,

So here is my next OOTD. I did not think this shirt would work at all, and I was so happy when an outfit came together. I totally went out on a limb to buy this shirt and have never worn anything like it before, but I really thought it was pretty.....so I tried it and love it.

This shirt is from Roamans. It is so comfy and great to layer with too. This AMAZING place is just down the road from me. I love where I live.

My jeans are from Walmart. Skinny jeans.

 Someone was passing as we were taking pictures, which ended up being super pretty for pictures.
  Makeup is all Fenty Beauty here. All natural looking.

My wrap is from Wrapunzel, and is the tshirt scarf.

And my shoes are from Amazon.

Lots of love,
Emily Fay


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Hello! Thanks for taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day today!