Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Weekend Comfort

 Hello everyone,

So, we had a quick visit from the inlaws this past weekend- my husband's parents. We had a BBQ, and a lazy day of visiting outside and enjoying the sunshine! It was such a fun and relaxing day -

So, I wrapped simply - and also wore a sweatshirt over this aqua shirt as it was a bit chilly outside.

The shirt is from DYT Type 2 Store and the Wrap is from Wrapunzel - their Everyday Elegance Scarf. I wrapped it in a Turban Style Regal Wrap from the Wrapunzel YouTube page. This is a great wrap to do with this scarf and super comfy. It just took the Regal Wrap up a notch.

My earrings are from DYT Type 2 Store, and my makeup is all the Peach Collection from Too Faced. Simple and Comfy.

Have you tried Wrapunzel's Everyday Elegance Scarf? It comes in many colours. I did a video on it on my YouTube channel for those who are interested in the scarf. You can see it here:





So, later that day I added Sunglasses and a grey sweater (which was featured in my Workout Lookbook). My husband I spent the evening going on a 4wheeling adventure as a date - and came across an old cabin long gone and on the archaeological preservation list (picture below). We decided to do a combined channel on YouTube on top of our separate channel's to feature some of our adventures we have.


So, if you'd like to watch our first video, here it is, and please feel free to like and subscribe on our new channel. Don't worry - I will still be doing my channel.

Lots of love,
Emily Fay

1 comment:

  1. You're in Utah, right? I bet it is still cold there. Yes my Arizona blood hates anything below 60.

    You and your husband are so wonderful together. You all must work well together. My husband and I do not play well together so it is amazing to see a couple work, love and worship together.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Hello! Thanks for taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day today!