Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Combining Plaid


Hello everyone,

Oh my! What a terrible blogger I have been! lol So... if you will forgive me, let's start from scratch and begin again on here and I'll start sharing my OOTD again and more makeup reviews. Super excited.

So let's talk about this outfit shall we!?! Have you ever thought about combing plaids together? This was actually not my idea but inspired from a picture I saw of famous YouTuber and Beauty Blogger Ascia. I love how this came together. Links will be underlined.


The scarf I am wearing is from Wrapunzel and is the Tshirt scarf.  Earrings are also Wrapunzel and are the Verve Earrings. I have them in so many colours because I just love them. My choker is also from Wrapunzel and was a headband turned into a necklace (They no longer carry it at the moment).


The black and white check shirt is from Woman Within Fashion. The flannel coat is actually a dress turned into a jacket. I bought it from Amazon.

Jeans are from Walmart. I wish they were still available - they were skinny jeans and are my favourite pair of jeans so far.



Let's talk about these shoes. I have been wanting Adidas shoes FOREVER, and had my eye on these silver ones for a long time. I ordered them through Amazon.  The purse/bag is also from Amazon.

So that is my OOTD. I hope you enjoyed having me back blogging. Please leave a comment and let me know you stopped by! I enjoy hearing from you!

Lots of love,
Emily Fay


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Hello! Thanks for taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day today!