Thursday, September 21, 2017

Purple Haze OOTD

Hello everyone,

Another OOTD for you. Links will be underlined.


The blouse is from Roamans. Isn't it gorgeous. PS. It's on sale right now, so grab one for yourself!!  I love layering this blouse - it looks great with a cardigan too. And with the underneath shirt - you could combine it with so many different colours.

The mock turtleneck is from Amazon. I love these turtlenecks - they are super light and stretchy and great for layering without being bulky.
 My wrap is from Wrapunzel. It is the Lakeshore Bliss scarf. I love this pashmina - as it is super light and easy to wrap.

Earrings are from DYT store a long time ago (they no longer carry them).

Jeans are also from Roamans. In the last few weeks, these have been the jeans I have gone to grab. They are super comfy and slimming - and so cute! I love to roll them up and wear with sandals or my Adidas... or roll them down and do the same. They come in a lot of colours too. Shoes are thrifted, but are Nine West. Makeup for this look. Lipstick is elf and is not available from their site. Blush is Too Faced as well as my eye makeup. 


If you'd like to see an OOTD video featuring this outfit, here you go!


 Lots of Love,
Emily Fay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Hello! Thanks for taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day today!