Saturday, September 23, 2017

Fenty Beauty Products



Hello everyone,

So let's talk about Fenty Beauty! Oh my - it is so popular right now - and so far I have only heard good things about it. Because of this, I decided to give it a try and so I headed to Sephora to pick up some Fenty Beauty Foundation (and a few other things lol). I had just ran out of Too Faced's Born This Way Foundation, and so I was so excited to try a new foundation.

One of the great things I love about Sephora is the colour matching, so I was able to find the right foundation for my skin - I am shade 170. So... let's talk about this product:

FENTY FOUNDATION REVIEW:

-Last more than 8 hours! Mine lasted almost 10!!
- I have combination skin - but more dry than oily. Only oily on my nose
-It did not dry my skin out
- I didn't get shine on my nose until after 6 hours of wear!!!!
- Oxidization does occur and the foundation DOES change a different shade - however mine was fine
- I have large pores and it covered my pores amazingly!


If you would like to see more on this review, here is my video of it:
Much love, Emily Fay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Hello! Thanks for taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day today!